A good choice for you when you are in a hurry for school or work in a winter morning: a light knot for a plaid scarf. This is the simplest knotting way.
- Step 1: circle the plaid scarf around your neck.
- Step 2: intersects the two ends of the plaid scarf, done.
When you want to go for a scarf style with a sense of maturity: the French knot for a blanket scarf. This knot will really do its part to achieve a mature look.
- Step 1: circle the plaid blanket scarf around your neck and leave a little space for the knot.
- Step 2: let a longer part in the left and make it a small circle.
- Step 3: pull the shorter right part through the small circle on the left side, done.
To make it more appropriate to match some formal outfits: the knot similar to tie a necktie for a long scarf for women. It is better to go for a necktie knot to avoid the scarf for women being bloated.
- Step 1: circle the scarf around your neck, then place the right part on the top and circle the back of the scarf around the arrow to the left.
- Step 2: goes around and pull the plaid scarf out of the gap, done.