Shoppers prefer shopping centres/malls to stand-alone shops for various reasons:
- They have their own parking facility.
- There is a wide variety of products available.
- There are products from competing producers available under one roof. So, they can compare and make purchases.
- They have facilities such as restrooms.
- They have gaming zones.
- There are food courts with a wide variety of cuisine.
- There are movie theatres in shopping centres.
All these features making shopping a fun-filled and satisfying experience.
Since shopping centres are the most sought-after shopping destinations, it is beneficial for a businessman to set up a store in a shopping mall. Generally, retail store owners rent shop space in a mall. Renting store space benefits the businessman in many ways.
- Shopping malls are usually located in prime locations which are easily accessible. If a retailer sets up a store in a mall, he can have the shop in a