Skip to content
- The type of dress matters a lot, wearing long dresses that cover up even part of the boot, gives you an awkward look. The right dress or skirt is the one goes up to some inches above the boot. Miniskirts are the best but when one must wear long dresses then ankle-high boots are best.
- Most of the gladiator boots are made of dazzling and bright finishing, therefore when wearing them accessorizing should be kept on the low as it would appear too much. Try to stick to simplicity as much as you can.
- Pedicure is an essential undertaking as well as leg waxing for the hairy ladies. Well-polished nails and smooth legs always goes a long way in enhancing the whole appearance.
- Knee-high gladiator boots are supposed to have enough straps to hold the boot well and avoid sagging. Ensure that you tighten the straps to a point that they firmly hold the shoe but lose enough to allow blood flow.
- Also pay attention to your body type, short ladies with short legs are advised to have boots that create a different visual appearance, like boots with fewer straps that are not horizontal in any way. This type of boots tends to make one appear much shorter and plumpy.
- Another wear that often is a no-no when rocking in gladiator boots are, socks and trousers, they are supposed to be worn with skirts and no socks. Having any of the above outfits can ruin everything.
- Matching has never been an issue when it comes to ladies of fashion taste. Matching your handbag with your gladiator boots maximizes on improving your entire appearance as well as giving out the signs of being fashion sensitive.