Skip to content
- The A-line maxi dress: Finding a flattering fit with a dress can be difficult at times, which makes the maxi dress in A-line a preferred choice. It flares out at the waist, allowing for a more comfortable silhouette to move in. Because of its length, it is ideal for semi-formal events.
- The fit and flare dress: Perfect for those who are blessed in the hip area, the fit and flare dress accentuates the waist and then flares out beautifully. Depending on the fabric and the neckline, this dress can we worn on any occasion be it a wedding, formal meeting, dates, and more.
- The little black dress: Slimming and the easiest one to accessorize, nothing can go wrong when you are wearing a black dress that ends anywhere between the thigh and knee. Wear it with flats or heels, use a bold lipstick, complement it with a jacket in popping color, there’s always a lot of scope and always a chance to go minimalist with the little black dress.
- The pencil dress: The best way to give your body a proper structure with sleek lines is with a pencil dress. Often recalled as the boardroom dress, nothing grants a business look better than a pencil dress with contrasting jacket and high heels.
- The shirt dress: Polished yet casual, the shirt dress gives you a chance to be both comfortable and pulled together at the same time. It is breezy with a structured silhouette, making it ideal for every body type. To up the game, you can wear it with a belt. You can wear it to the office and for the casual setting alike.
- The tank dress: The tank dress is what summers and monsoon are all about. It is airy and allows you to have an easy movement without constrictions. Wear it with wedges for summer parties and with sandals for casual day-to-day chores.